Enjoying the journey one assignment at a time........
I think I just about fell off my chair when I saw a post on this blog! I hope to see more soon! Love, Janice
I'm with Janice. I just picked myself up off the floor when I noticed you guys had posted something! Granted, it's just a line ... but I understand, baby steps, baby steps! Glad you're getting settled in.
WOW! Look, there is actually something here! First black president, posting on this blog, I am almost afraid to find out what happens next!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think I just about fell off my chair when I saw a post on this blog! I hope to see more soon! Love, Janice
I'm with Janice. I just picked myself up off the floor when I noticed you guys had posted something! Granted, it's just a line ... but I understand, baby steps, baby steps! Glad you're getting settled in.
WOW! Look, there is actually something here! First black president, posting on this blog, I am almost afraid to find out what happens next!
Post a Comment